Stickball Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the OFFICIAL board of the Major League Stickball League and Lancaster Stickball League!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stickball Game Sunday September 23rd, 2012

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joey1

Jesse Tornabe, Matt & Jesse Myers VS. Alexander Tornabe, Jose & Joey

The story of the game-

Today was a really awesome game. Before the 7th inning it was 18 to 4. Then with a lot of walks they came back to 18 to 12 and Jesse then hit a grand slam which made the game to 18 to 16 in the last inning I came in a allowed 2 runs in. Then I led off in the dark Matt couldnt really see but it was still visible and it was a 3-2 count and I hit a home run and we won the game 19 to 18.

The stats of the game-

I pitched 6 innings with 4 runs scored in and 8 K's
Jose walked 8 in with 2 strikeouts but he played okay starting out. Then I came back in and closed the game allowing only 2 runs in and striking out 2.

On the other team Matt pitched 4 innings with 3 strikeouts and Jesse pitched with 2 strikeouts and Jesse Myers striking out 1. Jesse Myers hit a single and Matt hit a triple and a double.

When we hit Alex had 3 Home Runs with 2 triples and 2 singles. I had 3 home runs and the last home run won the game in the dark and I had 2 triples and 2 doubles and one single. Jesse Myers hit a single. On our team Jose had a triple, a double and a single.

Sunday September 30th, 2012

That is our next game see you all then!

Joey Reese

2Stickball Game Sunday September 23rd, 2012 Empty eggs Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:53 pm

playlsbl

playlsbl
Admin

dude great game. i couldnt of put it in better words! i pitched really bad but i cant believe u and i hit hrs in the dark! hahha

http://www.playlsbl.com

3Stickball Game Sunday September 23rd, 2012 Empty hi im new Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:38 pm

jlover777

hey there im new to this site. what exactly is stickball. im confused. do you hit baseballs with sticks?

4Stickball Game Sunday September 23rd, 2012 Empty re Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:43 pm

playlsbl

playlsbl
Admin

you played with us the one time!

http://www.playlsbl.com

tornabes23

Im in the forum now!!!

tornabes23

joey r should start on sunday!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]