Stickball Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the OFFICIAL board of the Major League Stickball League and Lancaster Stickball League!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fall Tournament

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fall Tournament Empty Fall Tournament Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Battman

Dave, Can you post a copy of the sheets from the games? And the video that you took? Thanks.

2Fall Tournament Empty my videos Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 am

THE DOC

The videos i've been taking are all on my utube channel majorleaguestickball go there and subscribe and check out all my videos. I love the fact you can actually see the ball movement on pitches and bombs as they go out!! Laughing

3Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Battman

Yes you can see the ball better in these, but Ross's also show the batter which is great. I know there are limitations to the cameras.

Dave, can you post the scans of the sheets? I would like to see how the game went and we have no copy. Or email em if you want.

4Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Battman

THE DOC wrote:The videos i've been taking are all on my utube channel majorleaguestickball go there and subscribe and check out all my videos. I love the fact you can actually see the ball movement on pitches and bombs as they go out!! Laughing

Yo Dave, we won 5-0 and 5-1 but most of the highlights are of you! What gives? lol

5Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:50 pm

THE DOC

Only got up to top 4th of second game wen battery died. Got all hrs u hit up there wat else u want to see?

6Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:21 am

Battman

THE DOC wrote:Only got up to top 4th of second game wen battery died. Got all hrs u hit up there wat else u want to see?

I know its work, but would like to see my other homers and hits. My teams other homers and hits would be a close second.

How about the score sheets? Can you post a copy of them? They will help to find the highlights as well.

7Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:14 am

THE DOC

Sent sheets to scorebook. Missing first few inn ggm 1 n 3.5 in from gm 2

8Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:16 pm

THE DOC

Wow I heard the tornadoes upset the pelham team... jester not only pitched a complete game but hit a few hrs including the game winner top of the 9th! Great job!

9Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Pizza9789

It was freezing, and seemed almost as a who could last the longest contest.

10Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:45 am

THE DOC

Thats how I know you guys have stickball in your blood like the rest of us!!

11Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Battman

THE DOC wrote:Wow I heard the tornadoes upset the pelham team... jester not only pitched a complete game but hit a few hrs including the game winner top of the 9th! Great job!

Wow I heard the #1 seeded Raging Bulls were upset not once, but TWICE! ... First, in round one of the playoffs, and then again a week later in round one of the Money Tournament! Great Job!

12Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:39 pm

THE DOC

The footage has been on my youtube channel major league stickball. The sheets should have been sent in for scorebook.

13Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:54 pm

THE DOC

Wow now I cant compliment a team that rose up to beat a great team? Bah humbug! No need to slight us, We had a great season its never an embarassment to lose to greg mackoul hes done it to us many times, but most of all hats off to the ropes who pulled off their second threepeat. Ps the bulls didnt play you in the tounament just me joe n ben. Merry christmas n happy new year to all....even you bats...lol...has been the longest break from stickball in years for me im gettin withdrawals....

14Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:09 am

Battman

Just breaking your balls like you broke ours. Merry Christmas santa

15Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:39 am

arrjay1

arrjay1

Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy new year to all...

Congrats to the Tornadoes on the Tourney win. ....

Dave/Carmine, If you are going to include Tournament stats into the same place as the regular playoff stats on Scorebook (which I don't agree with), can you at least have the finals of the damn thing up, so we can check it out...

16Fall Tournament Empty Re: Fall Tournament Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:05 am

THE DOC

Send in sheets

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum